Registration for new Admission generally begins in the month of February every year.
The registration form enclosed with this prospect must be filled as well as submitted at the school office by the parents/wards before the last date of registration. Incorrect/incomplete registration form shall not be entertained. Preference will be given to candidates excelling proficiency assessment.
A copy of Birth certificate, School Leaving Certificate (in original) of the previous and mark sheet must be attached with the admission form.
Candidates seeking admission must be accompanied by their parents or bonafide guardians who shall undertake the responsibility of their words in timely clearance of all dues like tuition fees and other charges and also help in maintaining discipline in school campus.
- DATE OF BIRTH Certificate
- School leaving certificate duly attested by CEO
- Self attested photocopy of mark sheet of the previous examination.
- P.P size photographs (at least 4).
- For class 1st onwards candidates will be examined through the written test for admission in the class.
- The age of the students at the time of admission must be 21/2 years and for the Ist
primary class must be 5 years +.